The journey has been tough and rough but he has been able to keep his head up high, focusing with
crystal clear ambition cum consistently working hard.
Thinking critically with level headed content, DXD's "15:00" EP is almost ready for release.
The EP has 10 tracks that are spellbinding. The "15:00" EP officially drops in May 2017. The bonus
track on the EP titled "Atsu Maame Kodey" featuring Eye Judah is already receiving massive airplay
in Accra. The video is also in progress to compliment the song.
As innovative, original and a big dreamer as DXD is, he has tenaciously put a lot of works into his
craft to loud the genesis of his music career from back in the days when he started music till present
day in his upcoming project.
The EP has on it, big leaguers like multiple awarding artiste Edem, Nigerian R&B songwriter,
producer and singer Praiz, a Czech Republic-based Ghanaian Hip-hop/rapper D.Boy and Kaka, one of
the biggest versatile singer from Denmark.
Music as a universal language, everybody can relate regardless of the language barrier, but there's
something extra thunder striking about DXD's style as an artist that has made him distinctive figure
amidst others. The EP explains it best.
"15:00" EP is unarguably substance over hype.
Check out the tracklist below;
1. Jorley (Prod. by Sicnarf Pro)
2. Million Girls (Prod. by Fiizi)
3. Trouble (Prod. by Kayso)
4. Leefe feat. D.Boy (Prod. by Snares Beatz)
5. Heyba feat. Praiz (Nigeria) (Prod. by Awaga)
6. Already Made (Prod. by Sicnarf Pro)
7. Move 2 De Vibe feat. Kaka (Denmark) (Prod. by Pharfar)
8. Aye'Nkpe (Prod. by Sicnarf Pro)
9. We Alright feat. Edem (Prod. by Beatz Dakay)
10. Atsu Maame Kodey feat Eye Judah (Prod. by Sicnarf Pro) (Bonus track)